The Atwater Village Summer Nights on the Boulevard is tomorrow! Join the AV Neighborhood Council, residents and businesses on Glendale Boulevard starting at 6:00 pm. Businesses will stay open late, and are offering some special treats along with shopping deals.
- 55 Degree Wine will host the Bakery Truck and Kabob N’ Roll, DJ Darren Capozzi, local community groups, handwriting analysis by Thea Pueshel, artist vendors, and more.
- The Madera Bumpout: live music from Small Animals, Sean Kangataran, and Samantha Lane.
- Lenore Solis will be grilling up some bacon wrapped hotdogs and hosting live music from The Blusers.
- Hugo’s Tacos: ice cream social and enjoying the belly dancing beauties of Dance Garden LA.
- WOOF Dog Boutique is having a doggie bake sale.
- Revo Cafe patio will have arts and crafts courtesy of Ed and Vivian Flynn, and face painting courtesy of the Atwater Park Center.
And more! See you there!